Monday, September 23, 2013

Vintage Babe?

We went out to dinner last night.  I found out I really am a Vintage Babe. 
 Or maybe just Vintage.
The waiter told me I look like someone.  When I was in college I was always told, 
"You look just like Mia Farrow!"


Which was good, right?  Mia was cute enough to catch Andre Previn and Frank Sinatra.
We won't go into her Woody Allen years.
So, I thought, "Wow it's been YEARS since I've heard THIS!"
I nodded knowingly, put on my best Mia big eyed wondering look, and said,
"Oh really?  Who would that be?"
Eyelash bat bat bat

But NOOOOO, it wasn't Mia and Me-a' anymore.
It was......Drum Roll Please....


Carol Burnett!
The Yodeler....
And so dear fan base, it's official.
I'm vintage, drop the "babe."
(If only I could yodel.)

Okay Murgatroyd, who did/do you look like?
And I welcome our many followers---all none of you---to chime in.
Who was/is your look-a-like?

2 comments:

  1. I looked like Ali McGraw or so I was told. Now I look like my mom which I like a whole lot better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! I recently saw myself in a mirror, from an angle, and thought "Wow! That woman looks like my mother." Then realized it was ME.

      Delete